Sunday, January 29, 2006

Driving test on the 27th.

Read More......

I passed, with only 3 minors! :D

AND I had to do a parallel park, on a HILL! The examiner said that when he asked me to I had a look of sheer terror, heh. I got in first time perfect, but was sure I must be out, so put the handbrake on and went to go into first, but he stopped me and said that that was fine, see, it wasn't so bad! He was really nice, though; he had tested me before and felt very bad for failing me, so he said he was glad to be able to pass me. He said it was a great drive, and I had deserved it!

Unfortunately my car's MOT ran out in September so I can't legally drive it (if I do, my insurance will be invalid). It's being MOT'd Wednesday, so I'm back to uni today (due to registration) and coming home on Thursday, then I'll drive up Saturday or Sunday. Yay! It's going to be great to have so much freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home