Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Read More......

AMAZON HASN'T SENT MY COPY OF THE BEEKEEPER! STILL. *twitch* IT CAME OUT YESTERDAY! I tried going into town to look for it, but the only shops that sold it (WHSmiths and Woolworths) didn't have the special edition, just the regular CD. Dammit! And I can't even find it anywhere to download. :( Tori hates me.

I had a really odd dream last night. I was in a school, but it wasn't one I've ever been to (although they had Herts and Essex uniforms on), and it was more like a maze. Suddenly someone started shooting people, and it ended up being a bit frantic. I with someone (I'm not sure who) and we got split up, but agreed to meet up later outside, but he never got there, and I waited and waited but nothing. So I went back inside, as things seemed to be calming down, and I couldn't find him anywhere. And later when they had a trial of the man who did it, all I could think about was that he'd killed the person I loved. Then I woke up, wondering where I was. I guess that's what I get for eating chocolate before I go to bed.

I have my stats exam at 2. Not sure if I should phone up the Doctors and ask for a note or not, because I've done no revision all weekend as I've felt so ill, and I don't really feel up to going. Nic, who's friends with people on my floor, also has mumps, so maybe I do have it. I don't think it's worth taking the risk. But I've never had to ask for a Doctor's note before, so I'm not quite sure what I should do/say. Um. I've never actually skipped school/lectures/exams before with a legimiate reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home