Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sucks.

Read More......

Everything seems to be sorted now, although I'm not happy about it.

I decided that if Bristol wouldn't let me in (as it seemed absolutely perfect for me), I'd stay here. I gave them a ring and they said the unsuccessful stamp still remains, so I'm staying here. Sucks to be me, but I don't know what I can do about it. I don't qualify for Clearing, so that option is out. Top up fees don't start this year, but next, and as it's not this September it seems pointless to take a gap year. As I didn't take History, Geography, Biology or a modern language (the subjects they prefer you to have taken at A level) even if I did re-apply for next year, there wouldn't be much change in the responses (reference or no reference).

I've got a house with 3 other alternative/gothy people. I've only met two, but they're both really cool and interesting people who I get on really well with. I'm seeing the house next week but from what they've said it's lovely and they both want me to move in with them, so I can't see there being any problems. Maybe things will now start to improve, now I know two people who like the same music I do and go to Trash (Bangor's only rock night) every week and who seem to know absolutely everybody.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it is becoming difficult when I hate Bangor so very, very much, and deeply regret coming here in the first place - and I've lost my only chance of escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home