Saturday, April 23, 2005

Read More......

I am almost certain now that the world is working against me to force me to stay in this hole.

This morning, for some reason, I woke up at about 6am and just laid in bed listening to the birds singing. It was nice. I'd forgotten to close my window before falling asleep (the first time I've ever done that while living here) and because of that they were so loud. I got worried that one of them had gotten into my room, and started panicing that there was a parrot in my room (I don't know why parrot, it sounded exotic). Then it stopped singing, and all I could hear was the birds behind singing quietly, and something started tapping my window. I still have no idea what it was. It eventually stopped, and I laid listening to the other birds singing (one of them sounded like a phone ringing, although I know it wasn't), and eventually drifted off again, feeling very relaxed and calm. I think that's probably the most memorable moment I've ever had here.

In other news, I've been pinning strips from Dinosaur comics on my door and changing it every day. They're just totally awesome, I think everyone should read them! It makes me laugh so much, and everyone on my floor seems to enjoy them too. They keep reminding me to change the strip every day :D I'm slowly building a Dinosaur comic strip wall, as each one I put on my door I then put on my wall (because it'd be a waste of paper if I threw it away, and I love trees!) above my keyboard. My room looks full of personality now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home