Saturday, April 16, 2005

Uni, Men, and Music.

Read More......

Back at Uni now; it still sucks. I've got lots of work to do this term. I've not really been out much since I got in, it seems after each holiday I become more and more isolated from the people here.

I've been going to the gym, so hopefully I'll be toned for summer. I'm then planning on learning to swim, because I'll actually be fit enough to do it and I won't feel as self-conscious. (The real downfall of swimming, I think, is the fact that you have to be half-naked to do it.) I had my induction and was shown how to use the machines yesterday, and I'm planning on going again tomorrow. Every other day should be enough, I think (or I hope so, anyway). And who knows, I may even get muscle on my arms! (Now, wouldn't that be a miracle.) They do actually feel a bit bigger, although I don't know if that's just my imagination or not.

I'm tired of guys looking at me and just seeing flesh and an easy lay. It'd be nice if someone would just think of me as more than that, instead of just wanting photos. Case in point: He seemed like a nice, friendly and outgoing guy in person, asked for my email, and I thought "giving my email address to a friend can't do me any harm." Ha! That's what positive thinking does for me. I need to stop that. I always get proven wrong.

I've bought lots of CDs this week, thanks to my student loan;
Queens of the Stone Age - 'Lullabies to Paralyse'
Garbage - 'Bleed Like Me' (that came out Monday, I hope everyone got their copy on the day like me! If not, shame on you.)
Defenestration - Ray Zero and For Us it Ends When we Drown.
There's a few others too (Maplebee, Econoline Crush, Drain STH) but they haven't arrived yet, the first due to a lazy seller and the others because I've had to order them from the US.

I haven't felt like updating this blog much. Sorry. I really don't have a lot to say, there's not really anything of interest going on with me at the moment or the world at large. But I now have a counter on my blog, I guess that's worth mentioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home