Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Stansted Mountfitchet = Saabland!

Read More......


Driving in my Saab, on my way to Ireland.

I knew there had to be a reason why Tori wrote that song, if only if it was to piss off James for an hour (there's a Saab dealer by the train station, and we saw about 30 of them - not including the ones for sale, of course). I never believed "I like my Saab. I like Ireland" as an explanation for that atrocity against music for one minute. It was designed to annoy people in Saabland, and oh, it did. Thanks, Tori. Where would I be without you?



On a completely unrelated, random note: who can say they were honestly surprised that Dr Who beat Ant and Dec's unfunny, unoriginal and just overall stupid Saturday show (that's even repeated later in the weekend anyway!) in the ratings 'war' this weekend? A big LOLipop to whomever bet that Ant and Dec would win and lost money. I bet the people at Ladbrookes etc were laughing all the way to the bank over that - and so they should. Anyone who can make that much profit from rich idiots has my utmost respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home