Sunday, April 17, 2005

Arg.

Read More......

You'd think the fact that we have nothing in common and that he always brings up religion and gets insulted would be enough to put him off. But no! He's even more obsessed than ever. Whether he has mental problems or not is something to be debated, I think. I wouldn't mind, but I like my personal space (and practically sitting on my lap is definitely an invasion of that) and I like being around people who don't try to pressure me into agreeing with their views (like the Bible being historical fact, for example) and who actually have opinions (if I ask you what you think of Tori Amos, your opinion is not what you found on a Google search).

Where do I find them? They all need to crawl back under the rock they came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home