Friday, April 29, 2005

Nothing really to report.

Read More......

Not a lot really to update about. Still spending far too much money on clothes (mostly Lip Service), still not practising piano half as much as I should be if I want to learn this grade 8 piece, still going to the gym regularly, still single and lonely, and still just getting work handed in on time (but at least I actually am this term). Been to look at a few houses, they seemed nice but I've not heard anything back yet so I've not got my hopes up. Still don't know what I'm going to do come September, I'm going to look round Kent but I might just end up going through clearing. I really had got my hopes on going to Bristol, though, I've spoken to lots of people who live there (online) and there's loads of alternative/gothy things for me to do (one of Bangor's main downfalls).

I also got a MySpace profile, because I got sick of all the invitation emails. It's okay, I guess, but I can't see myself ever really using it. Oh well, at least it stops all the emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home