Friday, July 15, 2005

RIP Tori Bitchlist.

Read More......

My favourite community on Livejournal, the Tori Bitchlist, is being deleted because of too much drama - omgzz! The censorship, repression, drama, irony and just general absurd nature of this whole thing makes me sad.

GEE THANKS KATE6458324645684/PETE/BLOODYSUNDAY/ALL THE OTHER ELJAY NAMES YOU HAVE. GO AWAY.

I seriously never thought that the whole Sugarpuss/Kate5458434353963 drama would end up being the thing that made the mods delete the community. :( I mean, yes, it did go too far (it was funny 6 months ago, now not so much), but this is all so sad. A TBL Surviver's community has been made, but it's just not going to be the same. That community was full of so many memories and I made lots of online friends there - I really hope Ware changes her mind.

I can't believe I'm making a post about how upset/annoyed I am that a Livejournal community is being deleted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home